Check in at the competition office before your first match at all times!
The competition office is open on Friday till 23:00hrs. and on Saturday from 7:00hrs.
Penalty for NOT checking in: you lose the first match by 0-5
Rules and regulation
- SHOT CLOCK in the 1st division;
- The tournament games will be played according to the ICF Canoe polo rules 2015;
- The match time is 2 times 10 minutes, a 2minute half-time-break to change sides;
- The ranking in the league (first round) is determined by:
- points gained (winning = 3 pts., draw = 1 pts., loss = 0 pts., not played = 0)
- best goal balance
- most goals scored
- inter-match result
- In a knock-out system, every match needs a winner.
No winner after regular time, there will be 5 minutes extra time, 1 minute break, again 5 minutes extra time… and so on. A golden-goal will end the match! NO shoot-out;
- The tournament is considered a competition, so a red card means exclusion for the next match (always). Three times yellow (over) more matches means exclusion for the next match as well!
- Participation is at your on risk.